A little exercise along with a healthy diet is the best combination to burn fats effectively. If not anything, people do complain about belly fats and that stubborn fat refuses to go away. Well actually, you can burn belly fat easily while doing sit-ups and stay fit.
Types of Belly Fat
Excess belly fat or abdominal fat also poses certain health risks such as diabetes and heart disease. It puts a lot of pressure on the heart.
1. Subcutaneous Fat: It is only skin deep and is pinch-able. It does not pose any metabolic threat. It is between the skin and muscles and is easy to lose.
2.Visceral Fat: This lies between the abdominal cavity and internal organs. Hormonally activated, it can cause various diseases.
You should do regular exercises to cut fats and in this case, one needs to have a strong core. Let us see the benefits of sit-ups and how it helps reduce belly fats.
Hits Right At The Target
Sit-ups primarily put pressure on the abdominal area. One of the most common types of exercise is done by lying on your back, putting your legs in an arch shape, and lifting your torso. It targets the core in promoting a better shape. It targets muscles, especially in the core areas than any other exercise.
Regularity is The Key to Burn Fats
One of the main reasons for the accumulation of fate in the body is sitting ideal. It increases agility in the body. Doing this exercise regularly promotes muscle activity. Regularity is essential to achieve anything, even to burn belly fat.
Easy and Quick Way
This exercise is rather simple and effective. It strengthens the muscles. For beginners, you can start with a minimum of 10 sit-ups and increase as your body gets used to it. You can do five-rounds of it any time of the day, empty stomach while lying anywhere.
Helps You Stay Active
It intensifies muscle activity and gives a good posture to the body. You might have heard that if your core is strong, you can do physical activities with ease. Fat anywhere in your body makes you lazy. Sit-ups help to tighten them by cutting fats, especially in the abdominal area, and gives an athletic body.
Sit-ups are an effective exercise for the pelvis areas as well. The overall bell and pelvis areas reduce fats with this exercise and also keeps away from back pains. It makes the centre of the body stronger and making it less likely for you to feel fatigued and lethargy. It helps keep the spine of the body straight and erect.
Helps Muscle Breath Properly
This exercise not only strengthens the muscles and burns fat but also helps to oxygenate the muscles. Your muscles need to breathe properly in a similar manner as you to function properly. Not only that, but it also pushes the lungs to inhale a sufficient amount of oxygen, enhancing the functioning of the diaphragm area.
Types of Sit-ups
- The Classic Way: Lie on your back straight. Put your legs in an arch shape with your feet parallel to the ground. Pull your upper body towards your knees. Exhale while you pull up and inhale while you lie back again
- Ball Sit-ups: these days stability balls are becoming quite popular as far as exercises are concerned. Sit on the stability ball as you sit on the chair with your back straight. Make sure to keep your feet and knees parallel. Then slowly lie back with your waist on the ball. Exhale while you lift your torso back. Inhale while lowering the upper body.
- V-Sit-ups: As you advance in your exercises, you can try this. It promotes coordination between the upper and lower body. Lie flat on the floor. Extend your arms over your head. Then pull both legs and your hands up at the same time upwards. Then slowly lower them parallel to the ground.
- Elbow-Knee Sit-ups: Lie on the floor with your hands behind your head and legs parallel to the ground. Now lift diagonal limbs, left knee to right elbow and right knee to left elbow. You will have to twist your torso a little which will put pressure on the belly to flat it out.
Exercises aim to oxygenate the muscles and intensify blood flow while you are exercising. When the blood rushes through and the muscles get sufficient air, they automatically breakthrough any excessive accumulation in the body, in turn, burns fats. Sit-ups have been proved to be one of the most effective ways to strengthen the torso and burn belly fat. It is an easy exercise, to begin with, and you can try its other forms once you have gotten a good hold of it.