Have you just seen an indication on your pip-boy for 20 hours or more in Fallout 4, which says that you have something called Molerat Disease?
You are not alone. A significant part of the Fallout 4 player community has been afflicted with this nasty illness.
What Is Molerat Disease And Vault 81?
Still, many aren’t sure what it is or how molerat disease can be cured. The answers are simple, but many will not like it.
Vault 81 has been one of the lockers that resisted and are still functional throughout the Great War. Merchants often enter a small camp outside.
You have to reach the cave to get into the vault.
People are nice in the vault. You will do multiple quests, load up your supplies, and even get your own room after a bit.
You get a really cool and your own space at the vault after you finish the Hole in the wall. From now on, you can gather objects (excluding the rooms) from all over the vault
You will get a lot of valuable goods due to this.
You probably remember Vault 81 if you have it. This secret fortress had a little quest to look for a solution for a sick boy who was bitten by the Molerat. The quest was Hole in the Stone. Well, were you recognized?
You’re tainted whether you had a little bit on this mission or perhaps if your wife was a little bit, and you’ve been sparkling blood on you.
This means that the condition is trapped until you are able to treat it, which would permanently hit the HP -10. This won’t be a big deal until late in the game, but without the remedy, you can never create the ideal personage.
So, how do you cure Fallout 4 Molerat Disease?
You had the option at the end of this project to hold remedies, distribute the healing, or give it everything to Austin, the ill guy of Vault 81.
Unfortunately, if you have selected the latter, then the solution is gone (although if you are on a PC, it doesn’t take long to read)! You can quickly heal yourself by using this item, whether you divide or save the heal.
There’s hope for you if you’re still in the story. A flaw that might later be fixed would be used to give the remedy the full benefit while simply keeping it for yourself.
- Dear doctor just steps about before the conversation is interrupted, go to your pip-boy and use the treatment when communicating with the doctor if you give up the treatment.
- You should also be able to have the method for giving away the cure when you look at the doctor again.
- If you play on your PC, there is only one choice, but it feels like a trick, just like the above exploit. You will add the remedy to your inventory using the ‘player. You can add item 00055F10’ command by clicking the command line. Do this, and you’re going to have a cure again, and you’re going to be right as rain.
- Both quests are combined because of their nearness, while Hole in the Wall does not have directly after Vault 81 to be completed. One advantage of the Wall hole is to have another partner as quickly as possible.
Go west of the Commonwealth to locate the lock. The vault is direct to the west of the Chestnut Hillock Pool, a shallow lake overlooking Greater Boston.
Due to a delicate trade arrangement with foreign individuals, this closely managed, self-sufficient vault has survived. You must stick to this guideline to enter the vault. You will have a talk with McNamara, Overseer, as you want to open the vault that allows you to exchange three key fusions. She will grant you the free-roaming rights in the vault after you have the core, and the quest for Vault 81 will end. Talk to Dr. Forsy the and have a blood sample upon request when you’re here. His clinic can be located outside the atrium on the lower floors.
- You must exit Vault 81, go several steps past the entrance of the cave of the vault, then return to the vault to cause Hole in a wall.
- Return to Doctor Forsythe throughout. A sick kid vault dweller is in a stressful condition. To discover a cure from a locked part of the vault, you need your assistance. Follow Bobby DeLuca to the secret entrance to the old vault zone after you approve this quest.
This is a relatively linear abandoned section. You just have to meet more Mole Rats and many moves and turns when you get to the waypoint. Talk to it when you’re searching for a robot behind glass. Tell her you’re here to relieve her of her obligations. Overjoyed, she’s going to unlock her room door and the care she’s going to give you. Provide Dr. Forsythe with the cure. The hunt will end after the following conversation.
General tips for molerat disease
- There is a bed you can use for savings just before you get to the ceiling turrets. I could not save any beds beyond this stage.
- There is some fantastic loot in the secret section of the vault. I took all the nice items back to the safe room and stashed them in one of the dressing rooms. You can make a couple of short trips back through the reactor room to get your loot when you are finished with the search.
- Just past the safe room, there is a drinking fountain in the hallway if you get thirsty.
- Bring a lot of mines to frag, bombs to frag, and/or Molotov. It makes it all much simpler.
- With a fair clip, carry a quick-shooting weapon that can 1-shot-kill a mole-rat. I used a shotgun for war.
- I did this at around level 30 for survival. I did not have a character who was really stealthy. Maybe your mileage will vary.
- Be very confident to verify whether you have a mole rate disease before you save yourself.