The Consortium provides services and support for its membership and other interested entities with similar interests to our Mission including:
- Consulting services, e.g. functional requirements analysis for the interoperable Electronic Health Record (EHR)-based health information exchanges between clinical care and public health information systems,
- Organization of professional meetings,
- Organization of educational sessions,
- Support for public health data standards needs at standards development organizations,
- Publication of newsletters and other materials relevant to the activities of the Consortium,
- Grant writing, and
- Facilitating and enabling cooperative efforts in the development of electronic health information exchanges.